Monday 4 July 2011

Cookies Galore!

My goodness this past weekend was super busy!  For those of you who read my blog with any regularity will know that just before my super crazy fun filled weekend I had made a huge amount of cookie dough in an attempt to snap myself out of a funk.  Well yesterday while H was Sleeping and T was relaxing I decided to bake off about half of my dough and decorate my little heart out!

I baked about 3 dozen rounds.....decorated with fondant
 Between the tea cups and tea pots I had about 2 dozen.....super cute cutters but need to work on the decorating.  Dorky I know but it makes me want to have a tea party!

 I only did 1 dozen of these, again, super cute cutters but not so happy with the decorating.......I did these last and was so tired, I just wanted to finish up.  These have a lot of potential and definitely deserve a re-do.  I still have about 6 dozen cookies worth of dough I need to bake off so I'll definitely attempt these again and post pics with the new and improved version :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment