Monday 6 June 2011

I met Martha Stewart!!!!!!!!

Today I got to meet one of my Idols......Yes Miss Martha herself!!!!!  I don't even care that it seems a bit cliche, with me being a stay at home mom and all.  I will admit though that for a split second I did feel a bit silly, I tried to imagine a perfect stranger approaching me and asking to take a photo with me and how weird that would seem.... but then I got over it and burst out of my little introverted shell!  
 I mean come on! I would have kicked myself if I hadn't.  I subscribe to all her magazines....well not the wedding one anymore but I used to! and I still flip through them at chapters when I get a chance.  I'm always on her websites and searching through her DIY projects!  I am a huge fan, to say the least.
 I was giddy with excitement when I saw her.....and then she took some photo's with me and even signed a Magazine for me.  She gave H a little hello and a wave and just like that she was gone.

Definitely a cool day for me, I'm still smiling too!
 

3 comments:

  1. Oh Vanessa, that's such a thrill! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How did you get 2 different backgrounds?? Were you shopping with her??

    ReplyDelete